9th May | Best Boot Forward Linky
Blogging Positively with Best Boot Forward
As you may or may not have heard, we have slightly tweaked the format of our Best Boot Forward linky. Our Wednesday linky will be open until the following Tuesday as usual and you can link up ANY positive posts you wish.
We also have an optional weekly theme for those in our community who want to join in or continue with our more in depth journey of self improvement and positive changes, published every Sunday to give you a few days to ponder. You can find this week’s theme and questions here.
Don’t forget, you can also join our community over on Facebook and join in the conversation anywhere using the hashtag #BestBootForward
My favourite pick of last weeks post and an absolute must read was “Affection withdrawal as an abuse tactic…conquered” from Kelly & the Kids.
This was an honest, eloquent and knowing look at how manipulators can subtly abuse us and how this might affect us even after we have escaped them. If you ask me, Kelly is a beacon of hope for how women can overcome and rebuild and I was very glad to discover her blog.
- The linky runs from Wednesday until the following Tuesday to give you plenty of time to link up your positive blog posts.
- You can add up to 3 posts per week.
- You must add the Best Boot Forward badge to your blog post. You can grab the code below.
- Please act in a sharing and caring way but we only ask you to definitely comment on the post before yours. It is of course always great to give your hosts some comment love too. Do more than that and great karma will be yours.
- If you would like to guarantee a retweet of your post please add #BestBootForward and tag @kateonthinice and @IndigoChlo
- Please share this post if you can with your social networks so that we build up a community quickly.