Best Boot Forward #15
Over the past few weeks we've been a bit swamped here what with the Easter Holidays well under way and other commitments popping up at inconvenient times. I've never been a naturally organised or motivated individual, but I know that there more things I could and should be doing to take charge and make my life that little bit easier. Best Boot Forward, is of course about making small changes for the positive and many of us are doing that by taking control of certain areas of our life.
Having control can be a very positive and empowering thing, but sometimes we can get hung up on control and stress ourselves out by setting the bar too high. This week I am asking you to think about what role control plays in your life and whether that needs to change. So, without further ado, here are this weeks questions:-
- What areas of life do you feel you have mastered and have a good control over? If there's none, that's perfectly okay too!
- What skills from these areas or what general skills do you have that could help you take charge of some other aspects of life? This could be practically or emotionally, interpret this question however you like.
- Could you delegate control of anything to others in your life? Sometimes, handing over the reins to others can seem difficult but be very rewarding in the end!
#BESTBOOTFORWARD LINKY RULES:
1. Link back to us! New badge coming soon but in the meantime a backlink to this post is super.
2. Please comment on this post and the one from Kate at Kate on Thin Ice and at least one other. Obviously the more you comment, the better and it is a super way to get to know other people and to interest them in your blog.
3. Link up to 3 posts per week.
4. The linky is open for a week so there is plenty of time to link up, but the earlier you get in the more visitors you are likely to get.