Best Boot Forward #4
Best Boot Forward is all about making positive changes in your life, taking little steps towards a bigger goal. To strive for better is a natural human instinct, and often the best place to start from is one of optimism.
So, this week, I will be asking for us to reflect on some of the more wonderful aspects of our life and how we can draw on these to fuel us on our journey.
As always, these questions aren’t compulsory and if you are blogging in any way about self improvement and reaching your achievable goals then we would love for you to link up below. If you’re not a blogger, you can still join in with the conversation on social media using the hashtag #BestBootForward and gain some support in our Facebook group.
Some things for you to think on this week are:-
- Do you have something or someone in your life that makes you smile on a regular basis? What do you love about your life? This could be anything from a family member or a special place to an achievement you have made.
- How can you draw on this special feeling to help you keep moving forward on your quest to reaching your goals?
- Can you do, or have you recently done something positive for someone in your life? Often, a great way to feel good about ourselves is to do something selfless – big or small. Could you perhaps lend a helping hand to a friend or maybe you have recently raised funds for charity?
- Just for fun – we still want to see your boots! Post on social media with #BestBootForward or onto our Facebook group!
Both Kate & I will be answering these questions and linking up and we hope that you will join us too. If you’re new to Best Boot Forward, don’t be shy! You can start by telling us about your goals; telling us about yourself or just dive straight in and answer the questions. We’d love to have you along.
#BESTBOOTFORWARD LINKY RULES:
1. Include our sparkly link badge in your post to link back to us.
2. Please comment on this post and the one from Kate at Kate on Thin Ice and at least one other. Obviously the more you comment, the better and it is a super way to get to know other people and to interest them in your blog.
3. Link a maximum of 1 post per week.
4. The linky is open for a week so there is plenty of time to link up.