Best Boot Forward: Back to Basics
After a little break, Best Boot Forward is back! We took a short hiatus as I needed to take care of me for a bit (you may have noticed I haven't been blogging at all) and to give ourselves the chance to rethink what Best Boot Forward needed in order to go… forward.
We're going back to basics, with our usual Wednesday posts and nothing more. No faff, no confusion, just one post and one place to link up.
The linky will be open from a Wednesday until the following Tuesday, so there's no pressure to rush with your post and you can link up ANY positive posts (up to three) whether you have decided to take on our prompts or not.
Full rules are below, and if you aren't sure, take a look at our full info or just pop a question in the comments below and we'll answer!
You can also join our Facebook group to offer mutual support and loveliness and keep up to date with everything on social media using the hashtag #BestBootForward
This Weeks Prompt
This week I am not setting lengthy questions, but instead am simply giving you a prompt, which is:
"Back to Basics"
We are going back to basics and you can interpret the prompt however you see fit, or not at all!
- The linky runs from Wednesday until the following Tuesday to give you plenty of time to link up your positive blog posts.
- You can add up to 3 posts per week.
- You must add the Best Boot Forward badge to your blog post. You can grab the code below.
- Please act in a sharing and caring way but we only ask you to definitely comment on the post before yours. It is of course always great to give your hosts some comment love too. Do more than that and great karma will be yours.
- If you would like to guarantee a retweet of your post please add #BestBootForward and tag @kateonthinice and @IndigoChlo
- Please share this post if you can with your social networks so that we build up a community quickly.